The following are the set of principles we will follow with regard to TAGs. They guide our strategic response to this.
• We will follow all guidance from the DFE, JCQ, Ofqual and exam boards;
• Students will be awarded grades using a fair and rigorous process;
• We will award grades in a transparent way, sharing our evidence base with students and parents/carers, communicating when we can;
• Students’ grades will reflect the quality and standard of their work over the taught course. We will not share grades with parents and students;
• Staff will be trained to award grades using our internal Quality Assurance (QA) process, as well as external QA processes from JCQ and exam boards.