These will appear, in date order, below and will be updated each Friday.
Updated Friday 23 April 2021
Frequently asked questions (received w/c 19 April)
1. When will the internal assessments take place in May?
They will take place w/c 10 May for two weeks. Students will have a maximum of one test per day
2. Not all of the content had been in taught (in Year 13) before the mocks in November. How will this affect my child?
One of our tasks is to go back to the mocks and re-look at what had / hadn’t been taught at that stage to makes sure
students were only assessed on the work they had done.
3. What support will students have that are currently not at a grade 4 in English or maths?
We are continuing with our programme of interventions and boosters as we would normally do
4. Will the mid-May assessments be open book?
No – they will be held in the sports hall under exam conditions. Students will be told the topics in advance to help
5. What level of control will these assessments be held under?
The mid-May assessments will be high control