Working hard and doing well
Last week, we visited several lessons across the College and saw you working hard and doing well. Well done to all - please make sure you keep this up for the last week and a half of this term. I received a message from a member of the local community last week who commented on your good behaviour outside of college too. It is great to have positive feedback from members of the general public. This week we are holding our Christmas carol concerts in our local church. This is an opportunity to bring our college community together and also for you to demonstrate your excellent behaviour as we walk to and from the church.
This week, we have a drama performance on Wednesday at 7.30pm in theatre. Students will be performing ‘Our Day Out’ by Willy Russell. I hope as many of you as possible are able to attend; it promises to be an excellent evening. In addition to this, there will also be a pantomime in the last week of term which will also be performed by our drama students.
The following are the sports results from last week. Well done to all who took part.
- U16 boys’ basketball team came 2nd in the Chichester area tournament. Man of the match was Jacob Piper
- Year 7 girls’ football team played a friendly against Chichester High school and lost narrowly.
- Year 8 and 9 girls’ team came 2nd in the area competition. There were 46 runners and all girls finished inside the top 20
- Year 8 and 9 boys’ team came 3rd in the area competition. There were 64 runners and all boys finished in the top 20. Well done to Hal Edgar who finished 3rd.
- Year 10 girls’ team came 3rd in the area competition.
- Two boys entered the Year 10 cross country. Well done to Archie Sadler who finished in the top 10.
Well done on your excellent behaviour and work in the recent assessments!
Have a good week